Friday, November 11, 2011

Update!!

Well what a week.
I returned from my 3 week trip Germany on Sunday night and have declared every day that after I empty the suitcases and prepare my 5 year old for the school week I will start preparing the house for Christmas aka... massive clean out!!! and clear out. 
Have I done it yet?...... the former yes, the latter no...
It has turned out to be of a week spontaneous  bonding sessions with my girlfriends,...hours on Skype with family, mending a broken friendship, surprised visits from dear friends and today I am in the middle of completing 4 paintings all commissioned. 
I managed to take some photos which I hope to post later today providing I get a  break....{I had to run away while one piece was drying to post this!!! } 
Golly my gosh!!! 
What have I learnt this week......'we can plan all we want to but in the end life takes over and have its way'.................it's wonderful to be back in London!!!

I wish you all a great weekend and will encourage you to let life take the lead every now and then....you may be surprised where it will take you. Be ready for the journey!

Hugs Chelsea

7 comments:

itsRenataLive said...

check out www.chasesisters.us
'Guest Book'

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you will do.

itsRenataLive said...

Hey, Big hugs to you.

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Oh Just missed you.....!!!

Unknown said...

Hi, thanks so much for following Yummy Mummy, I'm happily following you back. I always having more art to look at :)

Karla said...

It may not have gone as planned but it sounds like a pretty great week! : )

Unknown said...

I completely agree that most times, life takes over. It sounds like you've done some great things like mending broken friendships. I think the other stuff can wait one more day :)

Thank you for stopping by my blog! I am hopping back over and now following you!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...