Wednesday, October 12, 2011

West Norwood Feast Summer!!!


Thought I would share some pics from the summer fair I did with WNF

It was bright warm brilliant day..and all the staff made me feel very welcomed


The bracelets and cards sold very well, I was almost out of stock


And I met some very lovely people, other thoughtful stall holders who were keen to give a comfort break when needed and came over to say hello and peek at my stock



I had to think... up how do I make this space work to display my ART and crafts.? When I turned up on location I took a deep breathe and thought I can do this and I did!!! 30 minutes later I was all set up for trading!! 




All in all it was by every means a very successful day and wonderful experience..I did do some crafting & painting during quite times..which was great because I love being productive


Until next time....keep well and stay inspired!!! Chelsea

Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...