Sunday, April 17, 2011

Fiction Project coming to an end!

I am feverishly working on completing the Fiction Project I have under 4 weeks to post it...ensuring it arrives on time to the USA.

............And I still have to catalog  the book plus make a video for you all to see how it eventually turned out. This project really has sent me on a creative journey and has pushed my boundaries and look at art and my creativity in a new way.

I hope you all are enjoying this lovely weekend...we went to Dutch Day at Trafalgar square yesterday and had a ball...........lots of people dressed in orange, yummy food, great entertainment and the crowd was buzzin............and many a tall people the dutch men are known to average the tallest in the world and from what I have seen yesterday and my trips to Holland  I can attest to that.

Keep well and enjoy the hours we have left.............until the work week begins.

Chelsea
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...