Friday, May 17, 2013

Young Picassa's




It was a dismal day in London town not too long ago but not at Chelsea Art Designs HQ! 
"Mummy may we paint please??? Sure you can my darlings...what colours would you like to use? yellow, green, orange, pink and blue please. Ok one moment........an hour later..."

I always encourage my daughters to do what makes them happy, follow their dreams, be happy in their own skin and  embrace every moment!! quote courtesy Pinterest











 Embrace the moments that life present to you!!!! have a lovely weekend!! Best Wishes Chelsea






4 comments:

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

What an awesome idea! I know my kids would totally love to do this too :)

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

hello JAN, SO WONDERFUL HEARING FORM YOU!!! yes get the canvas out or large paper and let them have a go!!!it was total bliss!!

MsXpat said...

That's quite a piece, stunning use of colour. I look forward to seeing more of their work :0)

Ladytee said...

Those colors flow beautifully together. Love the orange & green hands. You should frame and hang that is there room. Their 1st mural!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...