Wednesday, October 24, 2012

More Handmade Jewellery

So here we are ..I completed the photoshoot with the lovely Agata this morning. Agata was a complete joy to work with, she is naturally graceful and beautiful accompanied by a calm and wholesome personality...I look forward to working with her again soon. Thank you Agata!   Here are pictures..( the camera is still missing in action so I had to use another one which has less features but did a wonderful job in the end.


This collection will feature a variety of bracelets and necklaces. Materials used includes fresh water pearls, brass, glass, acrylic beads, silver,wood, shell, clay, enamel beads and  feathers.



















After countless hours of nesting in my little studio it is wonderful to see my work being worn. I would be so delighted to hear from you and your thoughts on these pieces. Warm wishes Chelsea

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...