Friday, October 19, 2012

Handmade-update!

positive thinking..I am so happy to be living in my purpose in this moment. I am busy preparing for my Open House event on the 10th of November. I am  very delighted to showcase all my handmade accessories and jewellery and Art .This process has been very wonderful for me because I am a kinetic learner and doing things where I can use all my senses leaves me in an elevated state of mind. While I have a major check-list to tick off to ensure the event is enjoyed by all and is a success I can truly say I am enjoying every minute of it. I will do my best to post more photos soon to show you what I have been so busy creating but for the moment I must get back to my creating. Until then take care and have an amazing day and weekend.


Chelsea

3 comments:

BIKBIK AND RORO said...

Wonderful that you're so fulfilled!

Ladytee said...

WOW!!! I bet you can hardly wait. So happy for you! Can't wait to see your array of items displayed on a table. This is exciting indeed!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you B&R and Sonya!!!I am truly enjoying this process!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...