Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Summer Event Pics- never too late to say thank you!

Over the summer, I was invited to take part in a local handmade event


These are just some of my work I exhibited for the Weekend Event

This lovely creature is called Fabrice. He is the owner of Et Por Pas please check it out you will find amazing things- www.etpourquoipas.co.ukFabrice along with Marite Higgins organised the event. Marite is a jewery designer and has a wonderful collection. Please check out her lovely work at  www.marite.co.uk


 
I am pleased to introduce to you the very talented Mama Sutra {Daphnea}info@mamasutraproductions.com 07957 388 980


She was our DJ on Saturday and managed to completely transform the atmosphere at the event. She has a great and unique feel for will captivate and uplift. It was one of the hottest weekends in London and with the music she played I felt teleported to Venice....the woman has talent!!!



A huge Thank you to Fabrice for inviting me to be part of the event and for always supporting my work!!! Thank you Fabrice!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...