Saturday, December 10, 2011

Sold !

Sold This summer! This piece was a part of  a set of three. I made theses as part of my Mothers Day Collection and is my representation of womanhood and the journey we encounter as we navigate our way and the emotions are reflected in the constant flow of colours. The woman who purchased it saw it and drawn to to the colours and said it looked a waterfall and gave a very restful  and calm feeling. it was so wonderful to meet her and speak to her. I do not often get the opportunity to meet the persons who purchase my work so I always consider it an honor! I had to give her a few complimentary bookmarks!


6 comments:

May said...

Great work. I love your creativity. Thanks for popping over, and i hope you have a wonderful weekend.

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you May! Awe....

MsXpat said...

This is a brilliant piece. I'm thrilled it's found a home :0)

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you Msxpat!! so lovely when it goes to a place it is loved. she really liked alot and could not wait to have it.

nice to see you again.

Dayna Collins said...

These pieces are very dynamic! Love the colors and movement in them.

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you Dayna!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...