Saturday, June 11, 2011

It's here & update!

My Sketchbook has arrived and I am doing cartwheels!!

Plus... I have been crafting my pants off and will share works with you all very soon. I am coming to be known as the beast as one of my members described me when she popped by my creative space recently and saw the amount of work I did that day! Once I am passionate about doing a project I am like a dog with a juicy bone..wont let go until it is done!

I hope everyone is well and enjoying the unpredictable journey towards summer in London and elsewhere, we had hail, thunder, lightening, rain, high winds and loads of sunshine just yesterday alone. No wonder I am down with the cold....my body is experiencing weather trauma!

Tight hugs to you all...keep well and keep healthy!!!

Chelsea

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love when you write in real time, you are a delight and very funny- weather tramua .classic

Tio
Japan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...