Sunday, December 19, 2010

Ho Ho Ho!

A warm and cozy hello, just thought I would change the background to reflect the current weather conditions and time of year for us in the United Kingdom.
I am not a big fan of the snow, as pretty as it looks, because of the repercussions it has on the country. Everything stops working... the airports are closed, trains delayed or canceled  and buses well go figure...I wanted to paint before the end of the year, well this weekend actually but my husband is stuck in Oslo/Norway { Gatwick and Heathrow are closed due to snow}. So, I am with my daughters, who need entertaining. Unable to get much art done until said husband is back safely!...........I find myself looking through the window in dismay. .....and asking.........'why snow...why must you fall and cause so much disarray!

Keep warm my lovelies!!

xoxo

Chelsea

ps. If anyone has any really good distraction techniques for a 5 year old and 1 year old I would be most happy and open to suggestions.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Will do! keep up the good work, look forward to seeing what you have in store for next year!

Jason

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...