Monday, October 4, 2010

October October!!!!!

So here we are in the Beautiful month of October...for so many it is the month of great trepidation....as it gets us all closer to winter....dark, cold days.
For me it is full of hope and constant inspiration.
Everywhere I look, there is beauty, the colour of the leaves on the trees, the coziness of homes lit by candles or a warm fire. Spending quality time with friends and enjoying the blossoming of new friendships....................fills my heart with hope and love. I look forward to the next 3 months with great anticipation.

I am filled with positive energy and hope to inspire you to look for something beautiful today and for the rest of this month. Make every day a start of new things. Treat every day like a canvas and create something beautiful....wonderful. A treasure just for you!

Why not..........let me know what you have been up to this month to enhance your life, your space or someone else's!

Look forward to hearing from you.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...