Thursday, February 28, 2013

Artists In Blogland Challenge

Hello friends .....I hope you  all have been well, especialy with the winter seeming  to never end....and on this note;
 I am especially glad that this quote was given for this month's 'Colour This Quote challenge' as we all seem to be hoping for a better day, a warmer day, a sunnier day in order to have a better more productive time of life. We can get so caught up in what the future holds that we don't often just stop and enjoy the NOW!! I am guilty of that myself and this quote really shook me up to really make every day the best day!




"Write it on your heart
that every day is the best day in the year."
Ralph Waldo Emerson 




Here s my submission .......I chose to use the colour orange to set the tone of this piece as it is very energising. According to my research orange represents; stimulaton, passion, playfulness and spontaneity.

I also wanted to inject a natural flavor using a bird and abstract flowers....which holds my representation that despite what life throws at us, life goes on, the birds rise  each morning and the flowers bloom.....life always goes on, everyday. 

Medium used; paper, acrylic, gel pens, markers, water colour,tissue,chalk pastels and kindness.





I hope you enjoyed this post and it put a smile on your face and a pep in your step.......go out there and live each day as it were your best!!!!! [well try to make the most of it as best you can]...Chelsea...


Oh I have reached 100,000 and over pageviews and I will be doing a giveaway soon, so please tell your friends to sop by and join the blog for a chance to win...feel free to share this post too.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...