Friday, September 14, 2012

Creative Gifting- R is for Ruby

One of  the many wonderful things about being creative is that I can create very personal presents, handmade with love and best wishes. When someone extra special has something to celebrate like a birthday, wedding, anniversary or the like, I can think of the person and create a present suited to their personality or likes. One such occasion arose earlier this year and thankfully I had the time to create a special piece....

Presenting.........R is for Ruby

Mixed media on mini canvas and easel

Ruby lights up a room so I went  for as much sparkle as possible

The more glitz the better

I had so much fun making this for her

Armelle  my 6 year old kept saying "more sparkle mummy more!!"

One such example is this present above..... R is for Ruby- this young lady is so pleasant and charming, always a joy to be around and shocks me her wisdom, intelligence and  maturity. It is so wonderful to see kids of this current younger generation with such a pleasant demeanor. I look forward to seeing her grow into womanhood and accomplish great things in her life.

I hope you enjoyed this post, and perhaps are a little inspired to make something special for  someone special in the near future.


Wishing you all a wonderful weekend and encouraging you to live in the moment. 

Best wishes Chelsea.
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...