Saturday, February 25, 2012

Sold!

This is an Untitled Mixed Media painting

which was privately commissioned a few months ago, the client wanted a very large painting to warm up her living space. This is the third largest pieces I have done measuring 6 foot by 5 foot.

This abstract painting was such a pleasant project, it contains about 30 layers of medium and when completed was quite hefty. Gold paint was added in the end to reflect light and  to finish off  I glazed it with an iridescent spray. I will post  some more pics of the completed painting very soon. I really wanted to share the progress shots with you. Keep well.

4 comments:

Ladytee said...

I love the swirls of warm cinnamon, reds and gold in this piece. Vibrant yet warming.

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you TEE!

itsRenataLive said...

Brilliant piece Chelsea. I feel the love :)

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you Renata!!! glad you like it!keep well.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...