Monday, April 11, 2011

Apologies!!

Hi Everyone....

Firstly..apologies for my absence from  blogville.
I have been exhausted after painting flat out for almost 2 weeks to ensure I had sufficient stock for my Mothers Day Art Sale.

 As a result, I had to get my home in working order again, which subsequently, turned into a spring clean ...I am talking stripping down curtains, moving furniture, emptying all the cupboards, filling many a charity bag, tackling the garden and the vegetable patch...well boxes actually. ...and the list continues to grow.....Oh and  I have not started on the loft yet. Ofcourse all this is done under my husbands' greatest annoyance, for he sees nothing wrong with the house as it is, dust and all....which in turn annoys me!!!!!

Right enough  about that.
The Art sale went well, I sold and got a commission. Many cards and leaflets were requested and distributed. Also the feedback on my collection was very positive and encouraging.  All in all it was a good day .....Bonus!! I met a fellow blogger artist whom I adore plus.. the weather was awesome.!!!

Here  are some photos of the collection...will add more info on these in the week. I am off to bed now.......
Chelsea





Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...