Thursday, January 20, 2011

Whats been going on?

Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all well and taking the New year with great gusto!

I am enjoying the process of working on my fiction project, I have since applied charcoal on 2 pages and I must say it was quite fun to do. The next medium I will be using is water colour pencils....I cannot wait as I have not used them before ( had a box set for years but never quite got round to using it- why I do not know). I will  also do another video explaining - the Fiction Project as one of my members still do not understand the concept, so to pacify her curiosity I will upload another video and try to be much clearer.

I have been so inspired that I have been taking my camera everywhere with me and taking pics of anything that inspires me...........the other day I was walking past a shoe shop and saw the most beautiful pair, the colours grabbed me and I just had to whip out my camera!!Ofcourse the shop assistants thought I was stark raving mad but I got my pic and was happily on way!

I will be uploading some pics shortly and a new video...........until then keep well and let me know what you have been up to..... have you been doing anything creative or something to put  a smile on your face?



Love

Chelsea
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...