Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Nautical.........Nautical!

I have just completed my Nautical Collection!

It was such a pleasure to do, as my thoughts drifted back to my days living in the Caribbean, feeling the warm fresh sea breezes against my face, while sailing with friends. Savoring the feeling of being free and far from life on land. Thinking about a whole world of life happening under the sea.........living, surviving, beautifying the earth's floor.

Pause and think about nature's beauty for a moment today, savor in it's overlooked glory. Try to observe something new...............and be inspired by it!

I will be posting my new collection very soon..so look out for it!


Chelsea

1 comment:

Checiegirl said...

I just love your "Nautical......Nautical!" painting its sooo beautiful I wish I could paint as well as you A.Chelsea.

xxx Checiegirl:)(:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...