Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Save the date! November 10th!!





Hello friends. 
I hope you have all been well and positively adjusting to the change in season.I love autumn, it is one of my most productive seasons.
I am busy preparing for A Private Viewing of my Jewellery/Accessory and Art Collection on the 10th of November. In 2010 the show was a hit!.. and on that occasion I showcased my paintings. This time around I will include a wider flavour of my creative endeavours.  
I wanted share a few photos of what  have been up to.



I will post a sneak peek of more that you can expect at the open evening. Please drop me comment and let me know what you think so far.






I am looking forward to hearing from you soon, until then please do take extra good of yourselves...and as for me...back to the mini studio.

(expect in the next post photos of chains and pendants)..tight hugs!







 Chelsea
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...