Friday, September 21, 2012

Feeling Blue but LoVE you too.

Mixed Media

On Canvas 50cm by 70cm

It was so wonderful to escape in painting, while I was n Germany. By the second week of being there, I knew Art Journalling was not enough to give me my creative fix. I had to have something stronger...PAINT and lots of it.!!!!!on canvas and BIG ONES TOO. So  off  I went to the nearest  town to find an art supply store. I returned home hours later with paints, brushes, canvases and a big smile on my face and  a slight but worthwhile dent in my bank balance. I went upstairs and converted on of  the spare room into a studio. It was there I spent most of days and nights in joyous seclusion, while my daughters were gathering memories of summer with Opa and Oma. Sometimes it takes being away from doing something you love to realize how much joy it brings you. In this case it was painting. I completed 15 pieces, some were given as gifts to very special people while 10 will be on sale in Germany.

4 comments:

MsXpat said...

Amazing piece, would love to know how you put it together, the process.

Ladytee said...

Such a pretty vibrant blue! I ♥ you to Chelsea. Have a blessed weekend.

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

thank you ladies..Maria.the process can be told over a nice meal...come on over. Hugs to you Sonya!!!

PiaRom said...

Hihi, I had to smile, while I read your post...that could be me!! Luckily you find some supplies and be creativ...looks like you have fun :))

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...