Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Living in the now! Germany.

Do what you can where you are.....and so I did! 

So as you may know, I am here in Germany with my daughters at the In-Laws.
 Four and half weeks is a long time to stay uncreative, so I created this little space where I can Just Be! A handful of markers, a journal, a water colour palette , glue, laptop and literally some random objects. I also popped round the DIY store and grabbed some sample wall paper of various colours and textures.

Sometimes we cannot always wait for the perfect time of the perfect place. There are alot  of things you can be doing with what you have now...[ to prepare you for the place you want to be/ have]. I would to encourage you to make to most of now and embrace the present.....in it's fullest. Chelsea

























Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...