Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Creative in France


Hello dear friends.I hope you are all well, I wanted to share a few creative
pieces from my camping trip with you all [ watercolour/markers/acrylic/pastel]


I often use every possible chance I get to be creative and that includes


holidays, long journeys, waiting for appointments ( doctors/dentist).

I am easily inspired -so I like having various mediums to carry around with me,

I will doodle, draw, sketch and colour on anything any time.



 I improvise and use what ever I have at hand- receipts/newspaper/ paper bags


why wait until I have fancy stock card to jot down an idea or a feeling that I can perfect later on appropriate medium?

I would have never attempted a piece like this above but I was not afraid to make mistakes and was willing to give it try and to be honest the lovely French red wine did help.

I used to have OCDhttp://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Obsessive-compulsive_disorder and would thrive for perfection that I hardly lived in the moment.

I now live truly in the moment and enjoyed camping in France with my beautiful family. It gave us much needed time to bond in a new way and reconnect in a more natural environment.  Love-Family-Nature and Friendship really influence my work and I am very inspired at the moment. What inspires you in your life? Please share, I would love to know. Chelsea

6 comments:

Tracey said...

I love the one of the winding path!! Thanks for stopping by my blog. Have a lovely weekend!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Hi Tracey, lovely to see you here, yes I really enjoyed painting that one, it is my favourite.

May said...

What an amazing art designs. You're really gifted, and thanks for checking up on me, i really appreciate..

Unknown said...

" I will doodle, draw, sketch and colour on anything any time." I LOVE this!

Beautiful art Chelsea!

I hope you're having a great week!

xoxo -Shar

Peta said...

I love your style, you're very talented.
I found you through the Under 300 followers linky :)

Ladytee said...

Of course you know I love the flower and the bee! lol Really they are all beautiful.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...