Sunday, April 22, 2012

Am I to blame???

Finding ways to incorporate my passion and art work into my daily life can be a challenge at times with a toddler, so instead of waking in the middle of the night or early mornign hours to paint. I  have included my family inot my passion and still amange to get enough sleep. Exhibit A ....come on!!! Just look at how happy and engaged she is....
Doing something creative with your child is a great way of bonding with them
encouraging them to explore their senses, little Erin finds painting a great activity
because she gets to make a mess!!!, enjoying the texture and seeing colours come alive
as she manipulates her medium with her favorite tool her hands!!( kids paint-non toxic and washable)

We spend a great deal of time together and I engage her with lots of creative play and activites. Usually if I am painting..I will set up a  corner for her to paint too. Last week I decieded to make some gratitude cards for my family in the USA , both the girls wanted to help. So I put them in charge of cutting up paper, sorting out colours and helping me glue. We discussed all the different colours, shapes, sizes and textures. We had a lovely few days of girly creative bonding and later today we will post them off (another lesson- stamping and addressing).


Keep well and keep in touch.
Chelsea
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...