Saturday, January 28, 2012

Tools

There is nothing more empowering than purchasing tools for your trade

You know the feeling that comes over you, excitement, joy, elation..all at the prospect of the glorious things you will make with your new supplies and pleasure it will bestow upon  you...

A truly Mastercard moment.....until....

you reach the cashiers and empty your trolley/basket to pay..

then you start to rationalize what you are about  to spend....well In this case I did not own that feeling as I had immensely enjoyed shopping for my trade, spoiling myself with my Sharpie limited 80's Glam marker set for my art journal and card making. My much need fan brush for blending ..it has made such a difference to the way I paint now. I will soon share some of my journal pages... have a great weekend.

4 comments:

Ladytee said...

Ha-ha...I can so relate to this. As much as I LOVE going to the craft store I dread it too. Too many colorfully displayed eye-catching stimuli to distract me from the very purpose I came there for. I instantly become a crazed impulse shopper that talks herself into why its so important to have each item ogled over. Sigh...when I get rung up at check out and hear the price, I'm like "WTH...is there a coupon this week." LOL.

Art is my passion, craft stores are my weakness, the gift of love I put into my designs...priceless♥

MsXpat said...

OMG nice craft supplies.

Additionsstyle said...

I love buying new supplies! Seeing all the fun stuff you got, makes me want to go out and buy a big pack of sharpies.
Valerie
Everyday Inspired

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Soo true ladies...thank you for stopping by Valerie, Sonya and Maria..tight hugs to all of you...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...