Monday, October 3, 2011

ART Pic- Event

I promised to share some photos of the pieces I created for the exhibition at the Art and Craft Event I was invited to take part in over the weekend! So here goes.......


As mentioned...I am very much a family centered artist and most of my work is married to emotions attached to loved ones. Such is this piece. This particular one sold and I was asked to create another for the exhibition.

I added more depth to the colour and finished off with a high gloss!


This piece is called Bird song and part of a set of 3.





My art on Location! SOLD! ALL 3 were snapped up
by one buyer minutes of the event starting!

Art on Location
I will share more soon but for now I hope you like what you see.............. keep well and stay inspired by life!

Chelsea
Post a Comment
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...