Saturday, September 24, 2011

Exhibition



This mixed media piece I made earlier this year but felt it needed a little something extra....so I added doors and windows to the beach huts to make it more interactive. I was inspired to do this particular piece after a weekend visit to Brighton Beach. I felt so captivated looking at the ocean with the beachuts in the foreground. The clear skies and warm wind left me very calm and I wanted to convey that feeling on canvas. This is currently being exhibited @ Living Water Cafe in Crystal Palace!    As ever............Chelsea

2 comments:

itsRenataLive said...

I LOVE the doors and windows, such a brilliant addition! "As ever"...work well done!

Thank you for your inspiring words of encouragement and advice for my Art Exhibition @ The Historic College Park Art Festival yesterday. It was indeed a brilliant success. I shall be posting my article of it and pics of the day soon.

Thanks again my dear!

Renata,
Be Inspired!

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

Thank you for your lovely comment and feedback. I am always happy to pay it forward. Stay inspired,Renata!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...