Monday, September 26, 2011

Bird House request!

One of my readers wrote to me and asked if I had any more shots of the Bird House I crafted for my daughter......and if so ...will do her the honor and share more. So here you are, thank you for your request and taking time out to contact me.







This was such a fun little project to do with my 5 year old daughter. I used this time with her to have fun and talk about nature ......discussing the impact we have on nature and the impact nature have on us. I am often very inspired by nature and reflect this passion in my Art.... It keeps me grounded and connected.

2 comments:

itsRenataLive said...

wow...I love it Chelsea, beautifully crafted...Right then I have 3 bird houses sitting on my art table...bellowing out to me...I am NOW Inspired, thank you sooooo much for sharing!!!

Big hugs, blessings always...

CHELSEA ST PIERRE said...

I would love to see the finished result of bird houses...so I will be popping by your blog. I cannot wait to see what you conjure up creatively!!.

keep well and stay inspired.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...